Regular price £14.99
Living a Life of Fire, the autobiography from Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is the amazing life story of one of the world's most successful promoters of the Christian message. This book isn't just the facts about a preacher's life it delivers a superlative read that will captivate Christians and non-Christians alike.
Bonnke's life story is truly amazing. He often says he went from 'zero to hero' which is an accurate portrayal of the youngest son of a preacher from a small village in Northern Germany. Today, the Bonnke name is known around the globe and is synonymous with gigantic meetings in Africa where not just thousands, not just tens of thousands, not just hundreds of thousands, but millions of people are won to Christ in a single meeting. The most enjoyable parts of this book are the stories of God's intervention into the lives of men and woman, some of the most extraordinary accounts published today.
The 'fire' in this title refers to Bonnke's continual partnership with and reliance on the Holy Spirit throughout his life and ministry. This book is not a Pentecostal apologetic, but a challenge to Christian's everywhere to embrace the same Biblical doctrine which Bonnke has employed with astonishing success.
Bonnke's life is a model for generations of preachers to come and his story provides the inspiration for any Christian, anywhere to do great things for God.
LIVING A LIFE OF FIRE SOFTBACK includes:
- 563 Pages telling the amazing life of Reinhard Bonnke, one of the most fascinating Christian leaders of our times.
- Full colour, fold-out, photos spanning the life and ministry of Reinhard Bonnke.
- A captivating read filled with powerfully moving stories and men and women saved, delivered, and literally rescued from certain death.
- Documents the astounding number of salvations, over 52 million in the last decade alone, through the ministry of Reinhard Bonnke.
- An intriguing examination on the doctrine of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and Bonnke's practical application - his "life of fire".